My morning started off bright and early this morning and was action packed until lunch time.
Here are some of my Thursday rambles:
- Around 930 this morning I had a quick break so I asked one of my clients if she wanted to go grab a quick smoothie with me at Green & Tonic. Since the YMCA is so close I knew we would be quick. I got the Ultimate Warrior smoothie again. You know when some days you don’t feel like eating veggies??? Well today is that day for me and it was nice to sneak in some spinach/kale in my smoothie. The drink is definitely refreshing on a hot day.
- Ava is crawling like crazy. She is so intrigued by everything.. the cabinets, the dishwasher, the items in the fridge, Cooper’s tail. Etc.
- My shoulder’s and biceps are sore.. thanks to Group Power!
- Tomorrow is a rest day for me and I’m excited.
- I haven’t been in the water at the beach yet, I think I might need to get in there this weekend.
- I can’t believe it’s already the middle of July.. I need to take advantage of this amazing weather we are going to have the next few days.
- Lastly, I have a Pushup challenge coming to you in then next few days. Its a challenge that Marc created for himself. Since he is so good at Pushups I will share it with you!
Do you ever feel like you have random thoughts? Do you ever share them? Please do.