I have grown to love Trader Joe’s, and if there were one closer I would be there all the time to shop for my groceries! When I do get the opportunity to go, I load up on healthy food. I am always surprised at how reasonable the prices are. Double win
Of course fruits, veggies, healthy fats, and lean meats are always my first choice when it comes to shopping but here are some of my packaged product picks.
My Top 5 Healthy Food Picks from Trader Joe’s:
1. Coconut Cranberry Granola… this out based cereal is great as a snack or yogurt topping. An added bonus is the healthy fats from the Coconut oil. Just looking at the picture of this granola is making me crave some!
2. Trader Joe’s Peanut Butter… this peanut butter has 2 ingredients.. peanuts & salt! Enough said.
3. Trader Joe’s 96% Lean Beef… if you need a red meat fix this beef is extra lean and costs around $5.
4. Trader Joe’s Hummus.. I have tried most of the flavors and my 2 favorite are the edamame and chipotle hummus. YUM.
5. Plantain Chips.. most of you know that I have been on a huge plantain kick over the last year. Whether they are baked, pan fried, or in chip form they are delicious. These are hands down my favorite brand of plantain chips! One bag just isn’t enough!
What are your favorite Trader Joe food items??