WOW, I really can’t believe it’s Friday already but I’m not complaining. This week flew by and I’m pretty sure every week should have 4 work days right?
It’s a good thing I love my job and I don’t ever hate going to work!
I’ve had some random thoughts on my mind this week so I figured I would share them with you:
1. I probably shouldn’t be counting down the days until my due date but I am. I’m pretty sure I did the same thing with Ava but it’s hard not to stare at the calendar these days. I will tell you that it’s going to make these last 40 days a lot longer then they need to be!
2. I’ve been getting tons of questions on how long I will be working, how I’m feeling, and how much time I will be taking off. To answer those questions briefly, I plan to work up until the end of my pregnancy as long as the doctor keeps approving! I’m feeling pretty good (knock on all the wood) besides being exhausted from 3pm on and having some small cramps/contractions I’ve been fortunate to feel pretty normal. I plan to take 3 months of from most of my work, however I will be back to boot camp a little quicker. (I will be demonstrating and teaching without doing the workout until cleared from the Doctor)
3. I’ve had moments over the past 2 weeks where I’m super excited for the baby to arrive one day and then another day I want to cry because I feel like I’m not going to be able to parent 2 kids equally. Some days I’m confident and other days I literally question how I am going to do it all. I love Ava so much but she’s a lot of work and so is Cooper. Now throw a newborn in the mix and that’s going to be a whole other challenge. I’m not superwoman but I need to stay positive. There are so many other moms that do it right?!
4. We have several party invitations in the next few weekends and I really want to attend them all but they aren’t exactly close to home. Part of me feels like I should go to them all and part of me is telling me don’t risk having a baby in another town with a random doctor!!! What are your thoughts?!
5. I’m loving the warm weather and sunshine we are having. I don’t mind the occasional day of rain that allows me to get housework done but I’m thoroughly enjoying beach trips and playing outside in the yard, park, wherever!
6. I’ve had some chocolate cravings this week and Marc asked if it was me wanting the brownies or the baby. I’m not really sure but I’m blaming the baby. I never have strong cravings when I’m not pregnant but I’m rolling with the sweet tooth this little boy has
I’ve also been loving fruit so there’s a good balance there!!
7. I haven’t really been into dinner recipes or dinner at all these past 2 weeks. If anyone has any simple meal suggestions I would love to try out some of your ideas!! My usual choices are unappealing and make me nauseous just thinking about it!!!
Well that’s it…. I hope you enjoyed my Friday Rambles and I hope you have an awesome weekend.
What are some random thoughts you’ve had this week?
Do you have any advice for mom’s with 2 kids?