Do you fear the scale?
Some people don’t own a scale and I understand their reasoning. Scales can be your enemy but I really don’t look at it that way. I look at the scale as a tool to help me live a healthy life.
Growing up we had a scale in our house and I never feared it. I’d get on and except the number. The scale doesn’t lie. For most of my life I never had to worry about that number either and I’m thankful for that, but there did come a time that I got on the scale and I wasn’t happy with the result.
From that point on, I worked until I got where I wanted to be and proved to myself that hard work pays off and you really can do anything you put your mind to. The scale proved to be a useful tool in helping me achieve my goal and the results that I wanted.
I was asked to review the Beets Blu Scale and I didn’t hesitate to say yes.
I already had a great scale at home but I do use one and I use them with my clients so why not test out a new one?! This scale intrigued me for the pure fact that it registers your body fat. To me the body fat percentage is the most important number. Yes your weight is important too but that number doesn’t show you how much muscle or how much fat you have.
When I saw this on the product information I was anxious to try it.
Here is some of my feedback:
Beets Blu Scale Review
Why do I need Scale?
Beets BLU Bluetooth Scale is a simple device with an elegant design dedicated for monitoring your
weight, fat percentage, body water and muscle mass. The scale is helpful in forming a habit of measuring your body in the simplest way ever.
- It performs the most accurate weight and BMI measurements.
- It uploads the data wirelessly via Bluetooth to the native application or to many other fitness and health applications.
- It helps you to analyze the data and choose the most apt way to track your weight loss.
- I love the sleek look of the scale
- it’s lightweight
- easy to use
- there is an audio feature from the app that tells you your stats
- it logs your numbers and compares your weekly and monthly scale results
- the app is easy to set up and you can store multiple users
- The only bad thing I have to say about this scale is that my body fat percentage was off a couple times. One reading said 20% and another said 5.4%. I knew my body wasn’t at 5.4%. I just had a baby and I had some extra fat hanging around if you know what I mean!!
Besides that, I love the features and the product!! This will definitely be a tool that my family will use on a regular basis. I think Marc may like it the most, he’s used it way more then I have
*DISCLAIMER* THE FIT SKOOL IS A PERSONAL BLOG WRITTEN AND EDITED BY MYSELF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. MY REVIEWS ARE COMPLETELY BASED ON MY OWN OPINION OF THE PRODUCT REVIEWED. THESE PRODUCTS WERE SUPPLIED TO ME AS GIFTS TO TEST AND REVIEW.