Do you know every 2 seconds someone loses a cellphone?
I didn’t but it sounds about accurate!! I misplace my phone and keys constantly, do you??
I was given an opportunity to review the Beets BLU PagerTag. I jumped all over the opportunity because Marc and I lose our keys/phones ALL the time. I wonder if it has anything to do with our 2 year old?
I set up the Beets BLU PagerTag with an iPhone 6 as a key finder since that’s usually what we tend to lose.
The general setup is fairly easy, but I have yet to set up specific “regions” for the phone and pager tag. I guess I’m not really tech savvy but there are a lot of functions with the app that I haven’t gotten the opportunity to use.
When setting up the PagerTag I wanted to hit a button on my phone and be able to find my keys quickly. The Key Finder makes a loud beeping noise which made it easy to find my keys inside the house. So right there it’s worth it.
The Tag can be attached to anything you might happen to lose track of. In our house our keys are constantly misplaced as well as our phones. I am definitely going to try on of our phones next.
Once you download the app, it has a simple feature to send an alert to the unit that is attached to (for me) my keys. To test the range of the PagerTag my husband tested it from our bedroom and our keys were on our key rack by our back door. It was very easy to locate them by sending the alert from my Iphone.
You can also hook up additional PagerTags to the same app for multiple items, such as phone, keys, gym bag, purse. Their are tons of possibilities there.
Why do I need a Beets BLU PagerTag?
- If you can’t find your keys in a rush or you can’t find them in your bag
- if you left your wallet or purse behind or misplaced it
- if you attach PagerTag to your travel bag, your phone will notify you when it is nearby at the baggage claim area
- if your tagged pet is outside of a set range
- if your item has been stolen
- Keep track of your valuables (keys, wallets, suitcase, laptop, bag, backpack- whatever is tagged with PaperTag)
- Detect the proximity of lost or forgotten items wirelessly
- Alert you when your item shifts outside of a connection range (about 15 feet/5 meters)
- Send sounds and enable an LED light to alert you
- Save the battery life using Bluetooth Low Energy protocol
- Save you a lot of time and anxiety
- Can be used as Android Trusted Device for automatic screen lock (android 5.0 or later required)
For only $24.95 the Beets Blu PagerTag would make a great gift for someone! I’m thinking I may get my mom or dad one for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day
We all lose things right?